Oh lordy, Dear Audience, already failing on this meme… looks like i may be able to drag 30 days out into a good 60 or so… anyway…
- Reading… yes, i know you all know this, but recently i’ve made a point of making more time to do this and i’ll be adding to my library every month (hopefully)
- Roadtrips: 2 weekends and 2 roadtrips. being one that is not a fan of spontaneous changes of plans, these road trips aren’t something i should enjoy, but i really have enjoyed driving to nowhere in particular
- Sleep: 2 weekends ago i managed to stay in bed for something stupid like 20 hours. when I finally got up, i commented to Jinx that this was the first time in years i could remember not being tired. it was the strangest feeling!
- Sushi: yes, i know you’ve all seen on twitter that i’m a veggie with vegan leanings, but you do get the most AWESOME veggie sushi and i LOVE it. Jinxy knows that if he pisses me off sushi earns instant forgiveness
- Body Shop products: I know L’Oreal is apparently chock full of evil animal vivisecters, but in recent years they have made moves to stop all that grossness and body shop is still cruelty free, so i do use their products and absolutely ADORE the coconut body butter
- Cougar Town: Courtney Cox’s bitchy best friend/neighbour may as well be me!!
- Sunshine the Cat’s purr: I’ve never met a cat with a purr that loud! Jinx calls her his little V8
- My Kitchen
- Coffee: I’ve always needed a cup to get me going, but since we bought a filter machine and Jinx hooked up his Illy espresso machine I’m more of a caffeine fiend than ever!
- Life: it’s good
- Getting out of bed
- The lack of cold weather this winter
- *that* co-worker
- Having to wait so long for season 3 of Game of Thrones
- My JHB friendlies being so far away
- The sperm donor previously known as FOK2
- Having so much work that I blankly stare at my screen not knowing where to start
- Not having time to blog or comment on all the blogs i swear i do read
- Absent friends
- Poopy nappies